Hi, I'm Alberto Vilches
I'm a Fullstack Software Developer based in Germany and working at Trudesk since 2021.
As a software developer at Trudesk, I work on a help-desk service platform that enables businesses to provide fast and efficient customer support. I use TypeScript, GraphQL, React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB to build a high-performance and custom-built API that can handle complex queries and data manipulation, a cloud-based and on-premises SaaS UI with a library of customizable components and hooks, and an easy-to-use developer SDK for React.js applications.
In my free time I enjoy learning languages. My native language is Spanish and I already speak English at full professional proficiency so I am working towards reaching that level in German as well.
Some of the technologies I work with are:
Fullstack Software DeveloperOctober 2021 - PresentTrudesk, Inc.Hamburg, Germany · Remote
- Led the development of a new frontend using TypeScript, React.js, and Next.js.
- Improved the performance of database write requests by ~89% by leveraging MongoDB aggregation pipelines.
- Co-managed the integration of a product with a client's development team on site.
- Implemented a user authentication and authorization system based on custom GraphQL directives.
- Help-desk/ticketing solution
TrudeskReact.js, Next.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, GraphQL
- Expanded a GraphQL-to-MongoDB request processor's support for MongoDB operators.
- Cloud-based and on-premises SaaS frontend for Trudesk
Trudesk CloudNode.js, TypeScript, Docker, GraphQL
- Implemented a real-time user-agent chat.
- Built a UI library of form components with overridable behavior via hooks.
- React.js SDK for interfacing with the Trudesk API
React API SDKReact.js, TypeScript, GraphQL
- Developed a React.js SDK with query status handling for easy integration of Trudesk into a preexisting React.js application.